Youth Program Quality Intervention (YPQI) Box Set
- PQA Introduction (Unlimited Access) [view now]
- This training overviews the Youth PQA and the self assessment process.
- PQA Basics (2 Logins)* [learn more]
- This training prepares staff to use the Youth Program Quality Assessment (PQA) tool. Comes with printed guide, poster, and playing cards!
- Planning with Data (2 Logins)* [learn more]
- 10 Youth Work Methods (5 Logins)* [learn more]
- These trainings are specific skills-based workshops aligned to the Youth PQA that are designed to support the development of instructional skills in staff. Comes with printed guides!
- PQA Instruments (bundle of 10) [learn more]
- This validated instrument is designed to evaluate the quality of youth programs and identify staff training needs. Choose from the Youth PQA (grades 4 – 12) or the School-Age PQA (grades K – 6).
- Online Scores Reporter - 1 year of access (1 Login)
- In this online system, you can enter program self assessment scores, print custom reports, and track program improvement plans
PLUS A KICKOFF WEBINAR AND UP TO 2 HOUR OF PHONE/EMAIL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE!
*An account may only be assigned to a single individual. An active email address must be provided in order to establish an account. Account access is active for the period of 90 days from the time of enrollment.
We Also Recommend