Program Quality Intervention (YPQI) Box Set (School-Age)
- PQA Basics (2 Logins)*
- This training prepares staff to use the Program Quality Assessment (PQA) tool. Comes with printed School-Age PQA handbook, poster, and playing cards!
- Planning with Data (2 Logins)*
- 10 Youth Work Methods (5 Logins)* [learn more]
- These trainings are specific skills-based workshops aligned to the PQA that are designed to support the development of instructional skills in staff. Comes with printed guides!
*An account may only be assigned to a single individual. An active email address must be provided in order to establish an account. Account access is active for the period of 90 days from the time of enrollment.
- School-Age PQA Instruments (bundle of 10) [learn more]
- This validated instrument is designed to evaluate the quality of youth programs and identify staff training needs.
- Online Scores Reporter - 1 year of access (1 Login)
- In this online system, you can enter program self assessment scores, print custom reports, and track program improvement plans
We Also Recommend