Summer Learning Program Quality Intervention (SLPQI) Box Set
ONLINE TRAINING AND COURSES
- SLPQA Introduction (Unlimited Access)
Pre-recorded webinar(s) that provides generaloverview of the SLPQI
- This training is a lead-in to PQA Basics. It will highlight general process differences between the YPQI and SLPQI that are not currently part of the online PQA Basics. It will also include the key central ideas from the Summer Learning Institute that focus primarily on the importance of quality summer learning programs.
- PQA Introduction (Unlimited Access) [view now]
- This training overviews the Youth PQA and the selfassessment process.
- PQA Basics (2 Logins)* [learn more]
- This training prepares staff to use the Youth Program Quality Assessment (PQA) tool. Comes with printed guide, poster, and playing cards!
- Planning with Data (2 Logins)* [learn more]
- 10 Youth Work Methods (5 Logins)* [learn more]
- These trainings are specific skills-based workshops aligned to the Youth PQA that are designed to support the development of instructional skills in staff. Comes with printed guides!
- SLPQA Instrument (bundle of 5) [learn more]
- Online Scores Reporter - 1 year of access (1 Login)
- In this online system, you can enter program self assessment scores, print custom reports, and track program improvement plans
- Up To 2 hours of technical assistance with Weikart and/or NSLA staff
- NSLA’S Summer Starts in September Program Planning Guide
- One pager resource list of additional free SLPQI resources
*An account may only be assigned to a single individual. An active email address must be provided in order to establish an account. Account access is active for the period of 90 days from the time of enrollment.
We Also Recommend